Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy New Year!! 2009!!

So the new year is on it's way and as we are making big resolutions I would like to suggest to you all a BIG one! I have thought long and hard and have decided to pray for some thing HUGE! I am going to commit to pray for two Orphans that I met while I was on my Christmas holiday. This is HUGE because they are both special in the hard to handle kind of way. And well I am going to pray for them both to find a family who will care and love them! First Peter, he is 11 and is blind and is also autistic, he can't talk and well with the lack of training he just exists. And then Miranda, she is 7 and has cerebral palsy, she is so beautiful and is always smiling! She used to be able to feed her self and had good equipment to help her muscles work right but as she has grown and being one of 13 kids feeding time has to be rushed and she has out grown her equipment so she is slowly moving backwards. These two Children are so lovable BUT they are huge responsibilities! These kids will need constant care and need special parents that can give them a home full of love.

This is Meranda I don't have a picture of Peter yet but I will get one soon!


So that is my resolution this year to pray for them and to find them a family. They are both on a special list that allows you to choose one of them and get them GUARANTEED! They are not a combo deal, sorry if it sounds that way, I am a bad writer.

Ok so what are you gals going to do? Make it BIG, make it impossible because our God is Big and nothing is impossible for God as Luke tells us in Chapter 1 verse 37. He has all power and might and only he can do great things if we only allow him to work in our lives.

Sorry about two weeks with out a study, Next week we will pick up at Chapter 6! God Bless and may you have a Blessed New Year!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Hey Erin. Good to have you back. I like your New Year's post. Time to get back on track now that the holidays are over. :) Talk with yous oon.